Reference data is shared across your organization--are you governing it effectively?
There’s growing recognition in the analyst community that reference data is a form of master data that requires its own governance. Locations, currency codes, financial accounts, and organizational hierarchies are so widely used in an organization that mismatches can result in: reconciliation issues, poor quality analytics or even transactional failures.
While it’s easy to see how poor reference data management (RDM) can cause problems, many companies struggle with determining how to get started. Multiple questions arise: What’s the scope? How should one choose between RDM solutions? How do I compute ROI? To answer these questions and more, Orchestra Networks teamed up with Aaron Zornes, Chief Research Office of the MDM Institute and Godfather of MDM, for: Everything you ever wanted to know about Reference Data (but were afraid to ask).
In this hour long webcast featuring Aaron Zornes (MDM Institute) and Conrad Chuang (Orchestra Networks) you will learn the:
- Characteristics of reference data,
- Key features of a reference data management (RDM) solution,
- Lessons learned RDM implementations,
- and more
- Learn more on Reference Data Management
- 3 minutes video on RDM
- 24 minutes live demo: Industry classification
- Download The MDM Institute's Field Report: EBX5 for RDM