Boston, MA and Paris, France – April 14, 2011 – Orchestra Networks, a leading multidomain master data management (MDM) solution provider, today announced that during the last 12 months, the company has expanded its operations in North America; added significant new customer wins; and launched EBX5, a new multidomain MDM solution. The company now provides its solution to organizations across 10 vertical industries, including: Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Public Utilities and Global Logistics.
“We are proud of the progress our company has made over the last year,” commented Christophe Barriolade, CEO and President of Orchestra Networks. “Currently, 80 percent of our customers are using EBX for more than three domains. And EBX5, our new multidomain MDM solution, brings the business user experience to a new level, while providing the most flexible solution for solving the most complex data challenges. Increased EBX sales in North America support our decision for continued expansion in the region and because of that, we believe the company is positioned for an even more impressive 2011.”
Orchestra Networks’ key achievements include:
- North American Growth: Expanded the company’s direct presence into North America in response to growing customer demand; US headquarters are located in Boston, MA.
- Strong Customer Growth: Added major new customers, six of which are Global 500 companies; key wins in the Financial Services, Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Transportation industries.
- Technology Innovation: Announced general availability of EBX5 an end-to-end, model-driven and flexible MDM solution. Using EBX5, business users, data stewards and IT experts now have the ability to collaborate on one single, unified platform and take advantage of MDM content and all features including: data modeling, authoring, hierarchy management, governance workflow and complex quality rules definition capabilities.
- Functional Solutions: Launched three functional solutions, MDM in the Finance & Accounting Office, MDM in the Human Resources Office, MDM in the Sales & Marketing Office.
- Growth of Technology Ecosystem: Added new global partnerships with leading system integrators and recently signed a distribution agreement in The Netherlands with Systemation.
- Industry Recognition: Orchestra Networks was positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data*.
Orchestra Networks, a pure-play, independent MDM software provider, was founded in 2000. With operations in North America and EMEA, Orchestra Networks has successfully addressed the MDM needs of their Global 1000 customers in multiple industries, including: Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Goods, Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Public Utilities and Global Logistics. For more information on Orchestra Networks, contact the company at email@example.com or visit: www.orchestranetworks.com
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2010 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner’s analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the “Leaders” quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Note: Orchestra Networks, its logo and tagline are trademarks of Orchestra Networks in the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and product names may be trade names or trademarks of their respective owners.