Update adds data authoring, business rule/validation and data federation improvements
We’re pleased to announce that version 5.4.2 of EBX5 is now available for download for customers currently on maintenance.
EBX5 is Orchestra Networks’ comprehensive, business-focused, multidomain master and reference data management software. This release adds several usability improvements to authoring, business rules/validations, and history/auditing.
Notable improvements include:
- User Interface improvements for data authoring including new options for search and relationship exploration and discovery, and data visualization,
- New options for real time validations and business rules,
- Performance and stability improvements to D3, the data federation service of EBX5,
- Enhancements to audit trail/historization features, and
- Additional feature enhancements and performance improvements
Licensed customers, who are current on maintenance, should have received a communication from your Orchestra Networks customer service representative detailing how to download EBX5 version 5.4.2 and add-on updates. Please contact your account representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you would like a demonstration and walkthrough of any of the new features, please feel free to contact us.