We are pleased to announce that EBX version 5.2.3 is generally available to our customers. This new version brings EBX5 Add-ons support and provides a number of enhancements to the data governance features such as authoring user interface and data workflow.
Support for EBX5 Add-ons
EBX 5.2.3 is our first version architected to provide full support for the new EBX5 Add-ons. EBX5 Add-ons are a set of modules that provide new capabilities, including pre-defined data models, new end-user features and integration services.
EBX 5.2.3 includes several enhancements of the master data authoring and management user interface for end users, including:
- Fine grained validation on demand, at table level
- Create a record in a linked object without leaving the current record
- Layout selector, allowing to hide portion of the UI
- Improved permalinks, allowing to share direct links to any master data object
- Ability to call a custom view as a web components for integration into third party portals
- Improved API
EBX 5.2.3 data management workflow has also been improved:
- Access to a custom view in a workflow task
- Ability to configure the scope of navigation in a user task
- Advanced custom services configuration
- Improved API for accessing data workflow information
Release note, documentation and software download are available to Orchestra Networks’ customers via their technical support access.