Every year Orchestra Networks organizes Customer Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
While our team meets with customers throughout the year, the CAB is one of the formal methods that we use to receive advice and feedback from our customers. The CAB is also an opportunity for us to formally communicate on product strategy and roadmap.
This year, to provide better coverage for our expanding customer base, we have grown from two sessions to three. Our customers have graciously offered to host each session.
This year’s customer advisory board sessions
- November 8, 2016, New York City, USA - Hosted by Viacom
- November 15, 2016, Paris, France - Hosted by AXA
- November 17, 2016, Zurich, Switzerland - Hosted by SwissRe
Any employee of a licensed Orchestra Networks customer is free to attend.
Why should I attend?
- Share collective feedback to Orchestra Networks with other customers
- Network and establish peer level relationships in other organizations using EBX
- Engage with senior Orchestra Networks product and solutions staff
- Participate in detailed EBX product and roadmap update presentations and demos
Who should attend?
Management, architecture leads, and project managers with a strategic interest in EBX-based projects
How to register?
Please contact your sales representative or email email@example.com.